At Bridges Clinic we have an expert team of Consultant Gynaecologists. They cover every area of Gynaecology and run some highly innovative services.
Gynaecology is the study of the female reproductive system, its functions, disorders and diseases. It is very common for ladies to experience some kind of gynaecological problem in their lifetime this can include complaints such as menstrual problems, fibroids, problems getting pregnant, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, menopause treatment and cervical polyps.
It may be that you already know what the problem is and just want to access private treatment to quickly receive expert advice and care. However more and more ladies experience symptoms that remain un-diagnosed and need an investigation to put their mind at rest or simply find the answers.
Privately insured or self-funding patients can access our Consultant Gynaecologists and we offer next day appointments in most cases.
Women’s Health Physiotherapy
Women’s health physiotherapists can help treat a range of conditions such as pregnancy related (pre and post birth) pelvic issues, problems with bladder or bowel incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic pain and pelvic floor weakness. They will assist and advise you on the best course of action for your symptoms following a thorough assessment process.
Obstetrics (Ante and Post Natal) Physiotherapy can treat:
- Pelvic Girdle Pain (also known as Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction)
- New Mum MOT – a comprehensive physiotherapy check-up and advice to help you return to normal following delivery
- Back pain
- Stretching/separating of the abdominal muscles – Diastasis Recti
- Carpal tunnel syndrome – pain and tingling in the hands
- Long standing aches and pains exacerbated by pregnancy/delivery
- Post-natal urinary leakage/pelvic organ prolapse
- Post-natal C-Section advice and check-up
- Any other pregnancy or post-natal (within 12 months of delivery) aches and pains