Mr Hazem Alfie
COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGEON
QualificationsMBBCh, MSc, MRCS, fEBOPRAS, FRCS Plast, Dip Hand Sur.
Main NHS BaseBedford Hospital NHS Trust
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- European Board Of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Society of Surgeons of the Hand
- European Society of Hand Surgeons
- British Burn Association (BBA).
- Royal Society of the Medicolegal Experts
Scope of Practice
- Breast cosmetics and breast reconstruction
- Face , nose and ears cosmetic and reconstruction
- Body contouring
Areas of Expertise
- Breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast uplift, breast reconstruction
- Nipple and areola reconstruction and tattooing
- Post weight loss surgery, arm lift, thigh lift
- Liposuction and body contouring
- Facelift and neck lifts
- Nose job (rhinoplasty), eyebrow lift and ear cosmetics and correction
- Microsurgical reconstruction
- Skin lesions, moles, skin cancer and skin tags
Training & Background
Mr Alfie has trained in plastic and cosmetic surgery for more than 15 years in the biggest plastic surgery centres in the UK and worldwide.
He is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in London, a member of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgeons, has a Master’s Degree in facial Cosmetic Surgery and Facelift Procedures and a Diploma in Hand Surgery.
Mr Alfie has double qualifications in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery from the Royal College of surgeons in London as well as from the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
Mr Alfie trained in plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery in England, Scotland, France, Egypt, Qatar and USA. He undertook Breast and Hand Surgery Fellowships in St Andrew’s Plastic Surgery Centre in Essex and in Liverpool, trained in Microsurgery and Breast Reconstruction in Paris, Cairo, Doha, Essex, and in Liverpool. He is well known for his microsurgical skills and Complex limb and Breast Reconstruction.